The Mission provides regular out patient service at the base hospital as well as regularly scheduled medical camps each weekend of each month.
- Eye camp for cataract and blindness prevention, with Sankara Eye Hospital, Coimbatore
- Mammography camp, with support from Sankara Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- Cardiac camp with support from Hindu Mission Hospital Tambaram
- Prosthetic camp, with support from local donors and Sankara Healthcare Foundation, Inc. This is also supported by the Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital’s staff.
Projects under planning
- Acquire a mobile cancer screening unit with mammography unit and cervical screening capability – Estimated Cost Rs. 2 Crores
- A Cancer care center providing cancer relief – Est. cost Rs. 5 Crores (INR 50,000,000/-)